Monday, August 31, 2009

earphone earbug earworm earbud

it's soothing soothing soothing
your
voice
it's catching catching catching
me
up
in
its spell.

I'm welding my feet
to the
earth
via this
stream of gloaming light
you're conjuring
in
my mind.

I'm opening
the
space between my brow
and the top of my head
to be cleaved like
a lemon
leaking
such a
potent
scent--
I'm
asking in
silver-colored light.

questions like
"how ought I to communicate with you?"
are not at all
what
crossed my mind before
before
I
started listening
but now
they are as much
a
part
of my
stream of consciousness as
any mantra
that
threatened to
never
leave me.

one little bit at a time
everything
gives itself to that
process
you call
"transmutation"
and then
comes
flowing back
to me.

I am
dreaming
but
I am awake and
I am aware and
I am listening to
your
soothing soothing soothing voice
and
being
quietly
changed
from
the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment