Friday, May 1, 2009

Carrie's Song

Yeah, I'm out of stuff guys. At least for the time being. So I did some searching on the old computer and dug up a song I was going to use in a fanfic a long time ago... it has nothing to do with me or anything that's happened in my life, 'cause... yeah, it was for a fanfic. One that I never finished. So it was just lying around without a purpose(hey, like me!) so I might as well share it with all of you. ^^
It doesn't really have a title. It was meant to be written and sung my an OC named Carrie, so we'll call it "Carrie's Song" for now. =]

I want to make up a million songs
About the way you made me feel
None of them would do it justice
‘Cause you’re the one who gave me
A reason to be

It may seem pointless sometimes but
Somehow I know I’ll make it through
And I could say the same for you
But you’re imprisoned by the things you just can’t forget
Do you know that I love you?
I would die just to save you

You are the sun that lights the world

When you keep away it just prolongs
The things that we both know are real
‘Cause you’re the one who made me
Try to break free

I may seem helpless sometimes but
Somehow I know I’ll make it through
And I could say the same for you
But you’re just standing there, not wanting to save yourself
Do you know that you’re worth it?
Do you know what you mean to me?
I’ll tell you

You are the sun that lights my life

Somehow I know I’ll make it through
I want to say the same for you
Whether you want to stay by my side or run away again
Take my heart with you
I don’t want to give it to anybody else

You are the sun that lights
Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment