Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Untitled

There's just no more poetry left in me.
I hate failing at everything and I hate being hated my my mom and I hate fighting with my sister and I hate who I am and how hard it is to change so I can become someone better.
And I just want to go to sleep until this weekend. And maybe then things will be okay once I leave this place, and I will have one of the most spectacular nights of my young life.
Maybe I'll get my poetry back.

I want to be back out in the rain.

3 comments:

  1. You're not hated and you shouldn't hate yourself, because you're a beautiful person. You are perfect in your imperfections and you're my friend. And I know how you feel but you can't sleep it away. Trust me. I've done my share of stupid things of recent and I have my secrets and I go on living life anyways because every time I try to sleep it away, I wake up, realize it hasn't gone anywhere, then feel like I've been hit by a train. It's better to know it's coming. To face it. Yeah. And your poetry never left you. It's just hiding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla makes me smile and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile and stuff too =]

    ReplyDelete