Saturday, April 4, 2009

Aye

I think I should probably tell you
That I have a
Hair complex
And there's another word I've been trying to remember
But can't
Like...
I have a weird ____ with my hair.
I can't for the life of me remember what goes in the blank.
But it's kind of like an unhealthy attachment
Almost like an obsession, but that's not quite it...
Anyway, I hate my hair and I love my hair
And I worry about it all the time
And I wouldn't have to if I didn't have this weird condition
But
That kid just had to say something years ago that
Sent my head spinning
About my hair color
And then my hair in general
And now I can't shake it
This ____ I have with my hair.

1 comment:

  1. =3 I think I like a lot what you did with this poem. It's like both sorta sad but also light hearted at the same time, at least to me.

    ReplyDelete