Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whatever It Is, It's Inspiring

You are making me wish things regardless of setbacks
You are making me wish things regardless of doubt
You are making me wish things regardless of nature
You are making me wish things regardless of pain

You are making me wish I'd known from the beginning
You are making me wish I'd not fallen so far
You are making me wish I had heard them all talking
You are making me wish I had never withdrawn

You are making me wish to become more worthwhile
You are making me wish to start worrying less
You are making me wish to lose all my bad habits
You are making me wish to do things for myself

You are making me wish it with steadfast allegiance
You are making me wish it with your offhand jokes
You are making me wish it with haphazard kindness
You are making me wish it with constant assent

You are making me wish that soon things will start changing
You are making me wish that you'll smile at me
You are making me wish that I'll be alright out there
You are making me wish that I'll have no regrets

You are making me wish for the ultimate future
You are making me wish for some enduring joy
You are making me wish for it with or without you
You are making me wish for the life of my dreams

1 comment:

  1. =] Wishing is good. Dont let people tell you it doesnt work.

    ReplyDelete